203rd Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bravo Practice Report

Go down

Bravo Practice Report Empty Bravo Practice Report

Post  tamh1 Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:35 pm

The Bravo Squad Leader and Squad Assistant will post practice attendence and summaries.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Bravo Practice Report Empty Re: Bravo Practice Report

Post  tamh1 Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:11 pm

Tonight I will do the practice report.

Attendence:
Bubba Jim:
AustNailo:
jtmoney:
TAMH:

Summary:

Tonight we gave the new recruits their Boot Camps. We also discussed the upcoming tournament. We then hosted a private match and went over some domination tactics for Ambush. We then went into some domination maps on live and won half and lost half. After that we did 1 team deathmatch and CRUSHED the other team. It was 750 to 320. Tomorro we are going to do extra Domination practice and hopefully have everyone there.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 am

Practice for Friday January 19th

Attendence:
TAMH
VaughnDogBrosky
Rahvin30

Summary:
We did a little domination discussion and then we played a few maps like Vacant, Strike, District, ect. We then played 2 team deathmatch matches but both lagged out. I was dissapointed that not more of you showed up to practice.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Practice for Saturday, January 19th

Attendence:
TAMH
Bubba Jim
Rahvin 30: (A little late)

Summary: Tonight we breifly went over fireteams and then played quite a few domination maps winning about 4 and losing about 6. I was very dissapointed in the attendece. One member even rejected my invite to practice. You know who you are. Please try to make it to practice.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Practice Report for Sunday January 20th 2008

Attendence:
TAMH
AustNailo
Swifty3664
Rahvin30
Bubba Jim

Summary:

We started by giving Rahvin30 and Swifty3664 their Boot Camps. After that we played Ground War, to get a mix of Domination and Team Deathmatch, on maps such as Showdown, Ambush, Downpour, ect. We played against a clan with XXLP as their tag. They were amazing except they bragged quite a bit. I am goin to use their tactics and tweak them to our advantage. We lost quite a few maps tonight, but as long as we are getting better. Next week we will work on CQC Tactics and then go way in depth on Fireteams and Squad based tactics. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE IT TO AT LEAST 2 OF THE PRACTICES NEXT WEEK.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down