203rd Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice

4 posters

Go down

Practice Empty Practice

Post  tamh1 Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Sorry for not maing it tonight hopefully someone hosted. Anyways tomorrow we will work twice as hard especially on fireteams and the tournament discussion. As you know I can not make it to the first three or two games but Bubba Jim will be the leader. I will make sure he knows everything he needs to know at tomorros practice. Please sign off below.

Example:
TAMH understood and signed.

TAMH

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Practice Empty Re: Practice

Post  Lothiam Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:27 am

Lothiam: Understood and Signed.

I was ready and waiting at tonights practice, and ended up playing some games with Bubba Jim, but will not be able to attend tomorrow's practice. If you have another one on a week night to make up or we just plan for next week I will be there.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:03 am

Sorry I cant make it to any weekday practices(so far we have none). We will catch you up on next weekends practices if you can make it.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 am

I should be able to, Sunday night do not work well, so Saturdays will be the ones I attend, and if you bring back the Friday night, most of that one, get home from work at 5:05 (8:05 EST)

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubba Jim Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm

About the tournament, I read the rules and I am not old enough. Also I can't play at all during the weekdays.

Bubba Jim

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:40 pm

The games are on the weekend, and you can play just as long as you act mature.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  AustNailo Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:40 pm

I can't make it to tonights practice. Someone else is going to be using the computers in my house and if I use live, it sucks the connection from other computers and no one can work. I apologize but I won't be able to make it. I'll be avalible for the tourney hopefully.

AustNailo

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Ok thanks

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:25 pm

I will not make the whole practice tonight and possibly not any.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 am

TAMH, is it possible to let us know if you will not attend practice. Although the practice two weeks ago I missed (and my notification of that for you is the last post in this forum) Of the four I have tried to attend only one has actually been ran. I don't mind if we aren't going to practice in a given week but let me know in advance if possible since it is at 5pm local time here and is on a weekend I would prob have been elsewhere.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:32 pm

In one of my other posts I said I will be INACTIVE for a few weeks due to family issues. My little brother is the one using the xbox (hopefully). I am currently away from my house, but I do have internet access. Please read ALL new posts.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:54 am

I don't have an issue with you being away (and yes I read all new posts) but the issue is since the Friday practices are canned and no one attends the sat practices it is hard to participate.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down