203rd Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members

+2
AustNailo
tamh1
6 posters

Go down

New Members Empty New Members

Post  tamh1 Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Three new members have joined today. YAA. They will be assigned to the Bravo Squad under the command of Bubba Jim.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

New Members Empty i dont know how to fill out the forum

Post  jtmoney3 Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:31 pm

i dont know how to fill out the forum u sent me ur email and said fill out the forum i dokt know how tho

jtmoney3

Back to top Go down

New Members Empty Re: New Members

Post  tamh1 Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:45 pm

What I ment was register on the forums. To do that click on the word register near the top of the screen. Sorry about the confusion.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  AustNailo Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey guys. Just registered and such. Now all I need is to go through bootcamp and I'll be set. Anything else you need me to do?

AustNailo

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:21 pm

I am not going to be able to give you a boot camp on the weekdays due to my job, but they are real quick and you will still be assigned a squad even if it is not done. You can start to think of what positions you are good at. It will help your squad leader organize fireteams much better.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  AustNailo Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Got it. Just trying to get things sorted out. Just give me a buzz on live whenever I'm on if you want to anything during the week. It's up to you really. I'm on the busy side too with school and such and applying to colleges so I'll be on and off during the day.

AustNailo

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:17 pm

OK thanks.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubba Jim Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Sorry but I won't be able to be on much until weekends due to school and stuff.

Bubba Jim

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Hey no problem. Life comes before games.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

New Members Empty Just Joined

Post  Lothiam Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Hey I just joined and am curious the next step. Haven't found the bootcamp times or place to request. Please let me know when I can begin to join the team. I am generally on at least 3-4 nights a week generally after 6 pm PST. But weekends a bit more.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Your boot camp will be when ever you come to your first practice. Tose dates are on Saturdays and Sundays at 8pm EST.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Guess I might as well give a bit of background on myself. I have played shooter games for probably about 8 years. Mostly PC until a couple years ago, but have really only got into online mode due to frustration with the lack of enforcement against cheating (Especially with games such as TeamFortress Classic). Once I finally gave into consoles (resisted for a long time) I found that XBOX live did a great job with that in got back into online playing.

That being said this is my first clan, and I am very willing to learn tactics, and play a role for this team, but may need some training in how to best work with a team and grow to the next level as a player. I am very used to the mechanics and how to play shooters, but since I have not belonged to a clan before, most likely have some loner and solo tendencies.

I look forward to playing with you and hope to be an asset to the team.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks for the info. Rest assured we will help you as much as we can to introduce you to team based tactics.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  daninator Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:17 am

Hey tamh, when will I be informed about which squad I'm in and such? Also, who will be hearing it form?

daninator

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:12 pm

You are going to be in the ALPHA Squad under me.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  daninator Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:18 am

yes sir!

daninator

Back to top Go down

Post  AustNailo Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey guys, remember the guy that I said couldn't join Charlie Oscar Delta but wanted to join the 203. Well I just wanted to let you know that he has registered for this forum and he'll be posting soon. His names srReaper91 and he'll be posting soon after I do. I just didn't want you guys to be confused when some random guy posted. I can vouch for him. He's an incredible marksman and he'd make a great sniper for the fire team.

AustNailo

Back to top Go down

Post  SrReaper91 Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:54 pm

I'm the person that AustNailo was talking about... I prefer to use sniper rifles but im also good with assault rifles if I have to. Im a good marksman overall and from what Aust tells me I may be in Alpha team. Any truth to that?

SrReaper91

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Sorry for a slow reply. Yes you will be put in ALPHA Squad under me (TAMH). Thanks for registering. Practices are Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm eastern. If I am not availible to run practices for the ALPHA Squad please aks Bubba Jim or Aust Nailo to join theirs for the night.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum