203rd Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Shooters Tournament

3 posters

Go down

Old Shooters Tournament Empty Old Shooters Tournament

Post  tamh1 Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Hello to all,

The tournament starts this weekend. I will NOT be able to attend the first few matches. AustNailo and Bubba Jim will be the leaders for the first games. Our first matches will be aginst the A and T Firearms, The Fallen Ones, and the RMR. Remember these matches are Domination and Team Deathmatch. Remember guys I want 3 guys on the offensive capturing the flags, and 3 guys on the defensive, with at least one sniper (If the map permits). I have great confidence in you all! Please sign off below.

Exmple: TAMH Understood and signing off.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Old Shooters Tournament Empty Re: Old Shooters Tournament

Post  daninator Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:22 am

daninator understood and signing off
bye the way, none of you guys have added me as a friend yet, and i would like if you could.
Also, if we are short players, is it ok if I have a friend tag along?

daninator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:30 am

I know I have already posted that I read and understood in this thread. I am guessing we don't need to do this since we withdrew from the tournament. Also I was online once again on Sat PM and there was no practice. Tis a little frustrating, since I joined because both the friday and Sat practices worked for me, and now we don't have them at the times appointed. I also sent two messages to you yesterday at the time of the practice and got no reply.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  tamh1 Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:42 pm

I was away last weekend for family reasons. Bubba Jim or Austnailo should have run practice. I will have a talk with them about this. Sorry for the inconvience.

tamh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothiam Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Ok, I may be unable to attend tonights practice and if I can may have to leave early.

Lothiam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down